We offer a variety of services and add-ons for both women and men. Please use the table below by clicking on the service you are interested to learn more about our pricing.
- Accelerates the removal of dead skin with physical, enzymatic and chemical exfoliation.
- Retexturizes and helps to even out skin tone.
- Boosts radiance in dull skin.
- Helps improve the appearance of sun damage and diminishes the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Menthol derivative provides a clean, cooling sensation.
97% of subjects reported improvement in the skin’s hydration*
90% of subjects reported improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles*
68% of subjects reported improvement in skin elasticity*
34% improvement in the skin’s hydration (measured with “Corneometer” device)*
10% reduction of appearance of fine lines and wrinkles (measured with “Vaestro” device)*
9% improvement in skin elasticity (measured with “Cutometer” device)*
* Based on a clinical study and consumer panel of 31 female subjects ages 41 – 65. Clinical trial results based on use of treatment regimen over a 4 week period. Products used: MD Restoring Facial Cleanser, MD Restoring Youth Serum, MD Restoring Collagen Recovery Eye Gel, MD Restoring Daily Defense Moisturizer SPF 50, MD Restoring Youth Repair Crème and MD Restoring Retinol Crème. All photos taken at a third-party independent clinical testing laboratory. Photos have not been retouched. Study data on file with Image International Manufacturing, LLC. Individual results may vary depending on multiple factors: age, gender, skin type and condition, concomitant products used, health history, location, lifestyle and diet.
High Frequency generates an electrical current that has a gentle and safe, oscillating oxygenating power. This high rate of oscillation produces heat and tones the skin. The use of high frequency as a skin care treatment is used by skin professionals to help treat and prevent stubborn acne, reduce enlarged pores back to their original state, minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, decongest puffy eyes, rejuvenate the condition of the beard and scalp, and nourish hair follicles for healthier hair growth.
Do HydraFacials work?
A HydraFacial is a patented skin treatment available at spa Logic and It’s also sometimes called “hydradermabrasion” because it involves microdermabrasion-like exfoliation paired with hydrating serums. Known for its three-step process, the HydraFacial works to deep-clean, exfoliate, and hydrate your skin. This professional procedure may help treat a variety of skin conditions, including acne, dryness, and wrinkles. The noninvasive procedure is similar in principle to a regular facial but is said to provide more dramatic results. This is achieved by a mechanized wand used on your skin to deeply clean and exfoliate while delivering serums customized to your skin type.
HydraFacial benefits Are:
The HydraFacial is said to help improve overall skin texture, tone, and appearance. This is due to the deep exfoliation that cleans your pores, removing debris and allowing for better penetration of face serums tailored to your skin type.
OXYGEN ADD-ON | $30
This facial treatment works to:
- Brighten dull skin
- Improve uneven skin tone
- Improve skin elasticity
- Moisturize skin
- Remove blackheads and whiteheads
- Control sebum secretion
- Enhance effectiveness of post-treatment products and complementary therapies