WHAT IS THE PROCELL MICROCHANNELING TREATMENT?
Procell Therapy is the most effective and non-invasive skin rejuvenating procedure! It helps improve the appearance of fine lines, hyperpigmentation, acne scarring and other skin issues and keep skin looking and feeling younger. This unique therapy was developed in the United States by a Licensed Aesthetician and a Board Certified Dermatologist.
Microchanneling stimulates your body’s natural ability to generate new healthy skin rather than utilizing destructive and inflammatory techniques like many treatments in the aesthetic industry.
This results in a more enjoyable treatment, virtually non-existent downtime, and happier skin. Microchanneling can also improve the overall health of your skin by stimulating the rejuvenation cascade for new collagen production.
HOW DOES PROCELL MICROCHANNELING WORKS?
A single Procell therapy treatment creates hundreds of thousands of microchannels. In response to each micro-injury, an inflammatory healing process begins which initiates the formation of new collagen. Over time, the repeated healing process improves the surface texture and the overall appearance of the skin.
We start life with a large number of bone marrow stem cells.
WHY DOES THE SKIN AGE?
You age, visibly and invisibly, every day. Sun damage, internal inflammation, chemicals, and even gravity all work against the youthful vitality of your skin. As we get older, our ability to repair this constant damage diminishes dramatically.
Since fewer regenerative stem cells survive to carry on the work, slower, less robust healing and greater levels of inflammation are inevitable, resulting in skin blemishes that become more and more pronounced as you age.
AM I A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR PROCELL MICROCHANNELING TREATMENT?
It is very important to get thorough consultation with our skin care specialist to decide if you are a good candidate for this treatment. You are not a good candidate if any of these condition applies:
- A condition that seriously impairs the immune system (such as cancer patients that are undergoing chemotherapy)
- Diabetes (due to problems with healing), hemophilia, bleeding disorders
- Infection of any type (bacterial, viral or fungal)
- Cardiac abnormalities
- Have Keloid scars
- Have open wound
- Any active inflammatory skin condition (such as eczema, psoriasis, infection, rash or any type of dermatitis at the treatment site – it may further aggravate the condition)
THE BENEFITS OF PROCELL THERAPY
- The Procell Microchanneling therapy helps reduce or even eliminate scars from the skin
- Apart from treating and correcting acne scars, the procell therapy can also reduce the appearance of stretch marks on skin
- With this unique therapy, you can say goodbye to your fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves the appearance of hyperpigmentation
- It can enhance your appearance without damaging your skin
- Improves sun damage and dark spots on your skin
- It can correct uneven skin tone and texture by promoting the regeneration of a newer, fresher layer of skin
- It leaves clients with healthy rejuvenated skin
- Virtually there is NO downtime
- Avoid washing your face for the first 6 hours. You can wash the treated area gently with a gentle cleanser and apply moisturizer thereafter.
- After the therapy, nothing topical should be applied for at least 90 minutes. Your skin will be pink or red in appearance for the first 24 to 48 hours.
- Do not exfoliate at least for 7 days.
- Avoid direct sunlight for at least 7 days.
- Ensure you have proper sun protection whenever you are out in the sun.
- Avoid swimming or jogging in the rain for at least 72 hours.
- No vigorous exercise for first 72 hours.
- Avoid anti-inflammatory medication pre and post treatment.
- Do not apply makeup for at least 6 hours after the procedure.
HOW LONG THE PROCELL THERAPY LASTS, NEED MORE TREATMENT?
Procell therapy can last anywhere from 2 to 10 years, depending on clients age and lifestyle. For light anti-aging treatments, 1 to 2 treatments may be sufficient, for deeper wrinkles & scarring, you may require 4 to 6 treatments to achieve the desired results. An interval of 3 to 4 weeks between treatments is typically recommended and you can see the results 2-3 weeks after your treatment.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MICROCHANNELING AND MICRONEEDLING?
Procell Microchanneling therapy is the next generation of Microneedling. The main difference between the two therapies is the type of device used to perform the treatment as well as the technique that is used. Microneedling therapy involves using a handheld “roller” covered in tiny needles that is dragged over the skin which can actually tear the skin. Procell Microchanneling therapy, on the other hand, uses a “stamping” technique, which creates micro vertical channels into the skin for better and deeper product penetration & less trauma to the skin.https://scalemusiccity.com/
This Micro channeling treatment is the most effective and non-invasive skin rejuvenating procedure which helps improve the appearance of fine lines, hyperpigmentation and acne scarring, among other skin issues and keep skin looking and feeling younger.
Consultations recommended but not required.