Salon and Spa Policy
Spa Logic is committed to providing a relaxing atmosphere. The following Salon and Spa Policies are intended to enhance everyone’s experience.
- Appointments are recommended, however we welcome walk-ins.
- If you have an appointment, please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes in advance of salon and spa services and/or treatments.
- Services will begin and end on time as a courtesy to the next guest.
- As a courtesy, we attempt to confirm all appointments in advance. You are invited to contact us as well, prior to your appointment to confirm exact times and services. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have about your upcoming service or treatment.
- Groups of 5+ will require 30% deposit at time of booking an appointment.
- A credit card or gift card is required to reserve appointments exceeding $100 and for group bookings.
- We understand that sometimes being late is unavoidable. However, depending on circumstances, we may be forced to shorten or reschedule your service due to booking and scheduling constraints.
- Clients who arrive late will be charged in full for their scheduled session, but will receive an abbreviated, pro-rated session. For example, if you scheduled an hour session and arrive 15 minutes late, you will be charged for that hour session but will only receive 45 minutes of treatment for that session, including consultation and changing time.
- Vouchers and vouchers numbers are required at time of booking service(s) and treatment(s)
- Late arrival exceeding 15mins will result in voucher redemption and may shorten the session in order to accommodate next guest’s appointment.
- No show will result in forfeiting your voucher.
- We have reserved time and space at our salon and spa just for you. As a result we would ask of you to inform us of any cancellation ahead of time and 24 hours in advance and prior to your service/treatment.
- 48 hours’ cancellation notice is required for groups and package appointment(s). Please remember. cancellations/rescheduling require 24 hours’ notice for all other services.
- If less than the required notice is given, we reserve the right to charge 50% for the full scheduled session. Group cancellations will incur 60% cancellation charge.
- Individual cancellations with less than 24 hours advance notice will incur 50% cancellation charge.
- If for any reason Spa Logic requires to reschedule or cancel an appointment, advance notice will be given.
- We are constantly expanding our services to bring you the latest and greatest. Although we make every effort to keep our website and spa menu updated, please note that rates and services are subject to change at any time.
- Prices do not include gratuities.
- Staff Appreciation of 18-20% is customary and not included in service costs and cannot be charged to credit cards or gift cards.
- 20% gratuity will be assessed for spa packages, bridal parties, keratin treatments, and group parties.
- Spa Logic accepts Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, Spa Logic gift cards, Spa Finder gift cards and bank debit cards.
- Sorry we don’t accept personal checks.
- Spa Logic gift cards are not redeemable if reported as lost or stolen. Donation certificates are non-transferable.
- All service sales and gift card sales are final.
- For safety reasons, there will be no returns made on any products sold. No returns on used cosmetics or unused gift cards.
- Please do not bring valuables with you; otherwise, keep with you at all time.
- Spa logic is not responsible for lost, misplaced, damaged or stolen items.
- Unattended items and personal belongings are the responsibility of guests.
- Your Health is paramount. Please advise us of any hair or health conditions, allergies, diabetes or injuries which could affect your services. Elderly or handicapped persons who require assistance will need an escort.
- If you are pregnant or have a medical condition such as high blood pressure, allergies, any physical illness or disability, it is your responsibility to seek the advice of a medical professional prior to receiving any spa treatments. Please advise your service provider if you require any special accommodations
- All spa guests will be asked to complete a brief questionnaire and consent forms upon check-in, designed with your well-being in mind.
Age Requirement Policy:
- Spa guests must be 18 years of age or older to receive treatments without the approval or accompaniment of an adult.
- Children and teens under 18 require an adult to approve certain hair, spa and waxing services and must be accompanied with parent or legal guardian. Appointment is required.
Cell Phone and Smart Devices:
- Please respect the right to a quiet atmosphere for all guests. We ask that you refrain from talking loudly and that you turn off all cell phones.
- Cell Phones, handheld smart devices and laptops should be turned off or put on “silent” mode during all services.
- Once inside the spa area, please be considerate towards others who are receiving services and treatments. Please walk and speak softly. Do not slam doors when in and out of bathroom and changing area.
- We do believe that every client has the right to privacy and confidentiality. The conversations you have with your stylist or therapist will remain confidential, as will your health history forms.
- Client lists and email lists are confidential. We do not share our client lists with outside companies.
- Metered parking is available on streets around the salon and spa, however, you should make careful note of street signs when parking at a meter. There are also several parking garages within walking distance of the spa.
General Service Tips:
- If you are scheduled for a pedicure, we suggest you bring open-toed sandals or flip-flops. If you are having a spray tan or body scrub, you may wish to bring a two-piece bathing suit. For massage, we will provide you with a robe and slippers, we also recommend that your keep your underwear on. Our staff will ensure that your privacy is respected at all times.
- Reflexology/Acupressure Massage is performed in a communal room with other guests and you’re clothes on. This service focuses on relieving stress by working on the head, hands, feet and shoulders.
- For waxing, please allow at least ¼ inch of hair growth prior to your appointment. Advise us if you are using Retin-A, Retinol, alpha hydroxy, Differin, Accutane or Antibiotics products prior to any waxing service. Sun exposure before or immediately after is not recommended.
- Remember to rest and drink water before and after a massage or treatments.
- Spa Logic reserves the right to refuse service or treatment without any further liability or obligation.
- Spa Logic reserves the right to remove a client from its premises when required