Salon and Spa Policy
Spa Logic is committed to providing a relaxing atmosphere. The following Salon and Spa Policies are intended to enhance everyone’s experience.
- Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes in advance of salon and spa services and/or treatments.
- Services will begin and end on time as a courtesy to the next guest.
- As a courtesy, we attempt to confirm all appointments. You are invited to contact us as well, prior to your appointment to confirm exact times and services. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have about your upcoming service or treatment.
- We understand that sometimes being late is unavoidable. However, depending on circumstances, we may be forced to shorten or reschedule your service due to booking and scheduling constraints.
- Clients who arrive late will be charged in full for their scheduled session, but will receive an abbreviated, pro-rated session. For example, if you scheduled an hour session and arrive 15 minutes late, you will be charged for that hour session but will only receive 45 minutes of treatment for that session, including consultation and changing time.
- We have reserved time and space; especially, for you and require 48 hours’ notice for group and package appointment cancellations/rescheduling and 24 hours notices for all other appointments. If less than the required notice is given, we reserve the right to charge 50% for the full scheduled session.
- If for any reason Spa Logic needs to reschedule or cancel an appointment, advance notice will be given. A credit card or gift card may be required to reserve appointments at our discretion.
- We are constantly expanding our services to bring you the latest and greatest. Although we make every effort to keep our website and spa menu updated, please note that prices and services are subject to change at any time.
- Prices do not include gratuities.
- Staff Appreciation of 18-20% is customary and not included in service costs and cannot be charged to credit cards or gift cards.
- 20% gratuity will be assessed for spa packages, bridal parties, keratin treatments, and group parties.
- Spa Logic accepts Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, Spa Logic gift cards, Spa Finder gift cards and bank debit cards.
- Sorry we don’t accept personal checks.
- Spa Logic gift cards are not redeemable if reported as lost or stolen. Donation certificates are non-transferable.
- All service sales and gift card sales are final.
- For safety reasons, there will be no returns made on any products sold. No returns on used cosmetics or unused gift cards.
Special Conditions Policy:
- Please notify our Spa Coordinator before reserving your treatments if you have high blood pressure, special physical concerns, diabetes, or are pregnant.
- All spa guests will be asked to complete a brief questionnaire and consent forms upon check-in, designed with your well-being in mind.
Age Requirement Policy:
- Spa guests must be 18 years of age or older to receive treatments without the approval or accompaniment of an adult.
- Children and teens under 18 require an adult to approve certain hair, spa and waxing services and must be accompanied with parent or legal guardian. Appointment is required.
- We do believe that every client has the right to privacy and confidentiality. The conversations you have with your stylist or therapist will remain confidential, as will your health history forms.
- Client lists and email lists are confidential. We do not share our client lists with outside companies.
Other Tips & Reminders For Your Visit:
- Please respect the right to a quiet atmosphere for all guests. We ask that you refrain from talking loudly and that you turn off all cell phones.
- Remember to rest and drink water before and after a massage or treatments.
- Appointments are recommended, however we welcome walk-ins.
- Groups of 5+ will require a 25% deposit at time of booking an appointment.
- Street parking is available.
- Credit Card information is required for services over one hour and for groups bookings.
- Confirmation calls are given to guests 48 hours in advance.
- Cancellations require a minimum of 24 hours in advanced notice, charges may apply.
- Arrive Early, a time of 15 minutes ahead is recommended to assure the Spa Logic experience.
- Your Health is paramount. Advise us, of any hair or health conditions, allergies or injuries which could affect your services. Elderly or handicapped persons who require assistance will need an escort and in some instances a doctor’s note prior to service.
- Cell Phones, handheld smart devices and laptops should be turned off during all services.
- Once inside the spa area, please be considerate towards others who are receiving services and treatments. We ask you to speak softly. Usage of phone is not allowed in the spa area and during sessions or treatments.
- Please do not bring valuables with you; otherwise, keep with you at all time. Spa logic is not responsible for any lost or stolen items, unattended items and personal belongings.
- Spa Logic has the right to refuse service or treatment without any further liability or obligation.
- Spa Logic has the right to remove a client from its premises when required.